Ingredients for 4 servings
- 250 gr. pork back ribs
- 100 gr. Maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, pureed
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Juice 1 lemon or a teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Lime, for serving
- 1 small red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Place the meat in a pan, pouring the marinade over it (We have blended all the ingredients together).
- Keep it covered in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees keeping some of the marinated to coat it during the cooking. It roughly needs 1.5/2 hrs.
- The result will be softened meat and a thicken sauce.
- Serve with a squeezed of lime.